Thursday, September 14, 2017

Some old favorite photos

This was my very first ever digital photo taken on a Christmas Present digital camera in 1999.  This was high resolution at the time.  (Katie and Carrie, my daughters)

My fella shoveling snow the winter of 2000.  Another camera with higher resolution but no where near my later cameras.
One of my favorite photos of Hunter, who is NOW in the Army. 
My son-in-law (black trunks) and his twin.  This and the above photo were taken at the family winter get-away in an Ontario resort-motel.
My fella and I at that same winter getaway with family and friends.
The Girls...Tiffany, Carrie, and a friend on one of the vehicles in the garage
Roman and his cousin loading shells in R's garage
Some of my old first grade students at a wedding of another old student
Just a picture of a bunny that I liked
The brand new kitchen built by my insurance company after the house flooded February 2000 when the city turned the water main off and on again during outdoor repairs.  It took 4 months to rebuild the interior of the house.  It was stripped right out to the studs and everything replaces or rebuilt.


The new living room after the above rebuild.  The furniture isn't new, but the walls, floor and rug are.
My Roman on his porch
 Butch and me at Tiffany's graduation dinner
 My younger daughter with my mother at Mom's nursing home
 Known as "Truble"...Carrie, Marta, and "Taco"
 The graduation party poster I made for Carrie.  When it was disassembled later the elements bacame scrapbook pages.
 Uncle Dennis and his uncle.
 Hunter on my new back deck
 Me with my mother at her nursing home
 My mother and I at her nursing home
 Little Hunter and Madison
 Carrie at her Masters graduation from Marygrove
 Carrie and husband-to-be at Carrie's Masters graduation
 My daughter and I at her graduation.  Both daughters have Masters Degrees.
 Carrie's graduation celebration dinner at Savannah's in Trenton
 Carrie with her girlhood friend, Anne, who graduated from Marygrove together.
 My mother and my brother, Chuck
Anne and Carrie...childhood friends who happened to graduate from Marygrove together


No comments:

Post a Comment